Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hello,
My computer has a few glitches, like not wanting to upload images.
Until the Computer Doc comes to see this particular patient I am unable to adorn this spot with some pics.
Please bear with us until we can rectify this technology.
Still miserable weather in Sydney.
Misty, rainy but not cold weather.
For us it is wet underfoot. Our local jump club has had three jump days cancelled because of the wet conditions!!!
I am off to Tasmania teaching the squad clinic, hope the fog enables me to land in Launceston.
Colleen

1 comment:

Donna said...

I was one of the riders at the tassie clinic and I learnt heaps... AND am lookng forward to our next clinic with Colleen. thanks Colleen!

My horse and I are new to showjumping with only one season under our belts. I can't believe it was only 18 months ago that I Joined TSJA and came out to a Gavin Chester clinic in Hobart with Max and we were only trotting over 40cm jumps. Gavin got us cantering and we went in our first show after the clinic and had a great time. Since then I have been lucky to have Nicky Brown as a coach and she has helped us heaps. I seriously have the showjumping bug. What a great sport! Happy jumping everyone